Divided Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Etherion Hearts

5 posters

Go down

Etherion Hearts Empty Etherion Hearts

Post  Aurum_Crescent Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:43 pm

The plan was to create a town in a roleplay server with towny. For two days I have been looking for one, till I stumbled on this server. Some of the old Etherion Hearts Community are moving here, to build a town. And we want other people to join us too. Before you say that mods aren't allowed to create a city, I am a forum mod. I hold no powers in the server itself, I am just a player there. I am responsible for the forums only.

What is our plan? We will divide the city in 5 parts. Each part contain special buildings. What what are these parts?
  1. Farmland. Farms will be builded outside the city walls (yet inside the towny protection). Just like in the past when the cities had walls, the farms were outside it.
  2. Marketplace. A small place to buy or sell your stuff. In the past they were often in the center of the city. We plan to build it near the gate.
  3. Public Buildings. Here you can find the town hall, library (with enchanting room), park and several other buildings that are needed for a city.
  4. Guilds. Guilds are mostly spread over the entire city. Yet we want one central building with rooms for every guild. The army also has their base here.
  5. Residential Area. This will take most place of the city. A place to live. All residents must build near the roads in the residential area.

For the public buildings, we will have a town hall, a library, a park, a dual or spleef arena and when near water, docks.

The city will be builded inside the walls. I plan to make it surrounded by lava, the only way in is if someone opens the drawbridge near the gate. This will be mostly open, but when being under attack, we can quickly turn it off.

Also, we have the town in 3 sections.
One is the underground section. This contain a residential area for those who wants to live underground and the mine for the miners. The biggest parts are the mines which is a little below the underground residence.
Then is the Surface Section. This contains the market for the most part, the nature and some residential area. That is inside the walls, outside the walls are the farms, protected by towny.
And last is the Sky area. The roads are builded with Stone Bricks. This contain most of the residential areas and the public areas. It also contain a few guilds.
The mining guild have 2 parts, yet it is 2 building. Partially in the underground section and partially on the surface.

Inside our city we will have different jobs. I will explain all of them below:

• Lumberjack - Cut the trees and replants the saplings. They are a part of the lumberjack guild.
  • Miner - Gather resources from underground. They are a part of the Mining Guild.
  • Farmer - Takes care of the animals, harvest the products from the land and replant them. They make sure we don't starve. They are a part of the Farming Guild.
  • Merchant - Owner of shops. They sell the products the others gain and share their profit with them. Official merchants are a part of the merchant guild.
  • Hunters - They hunt down monsters or players. Some are bounty hunters while others fight to protect the town. Some mistake them for knights, but they are more skilled than just a knight. They are part of the hunters guild.
  • Army - Guards and soldiers. Everyone is a soldier in time of danger. The guards just keep an eye open for possible wars and any lawbreaker. They also are responsible for the walls and watchtowers.

Laws
1. Do not build outside the residential zone without permission.
2. Do not argue with the City Management.
3. Do not kill anyone from another town.
4. Only build near roads in the residential area.
5. You must surround your land with fences. If you claim an area 2 big, we are allowed to cut it short.
6. Do not mine under the city. Every area under the city is reserved for our official miners or the town management. They can also contain houses for those who prefers to live underground.
7. Do not attack anyone who is in a town.
8. You are not forced to build in the city. You may build in the wilds and live there, but we can't offer help when you are in trouble. We can only provide materials to rebuild.
9. 1 Plot for each player, only a few plots are for sale.
10. At all times the town management may remove parts of your home if it is in a forbidden place, like a plot that is for sale, or if it is 2 big.

Town is made, but not all plots are claimed. We can claim the basic layout for the town in a mere 3 days, as we were able to get 10k in a mere 2 days.

Last edited by Aurum_Crescent on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Aurum_Crescent
Aurum_Crescent
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Dollars : 125
Diamonds : 7

Back to top Go down

Etherion Hearts Empty Nice job

Post  Flashrazze Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Great idea abot the town and roleplay, it would be great if all towns would follow a similar system. Good luck Wink
Flashrazze
Flashrazze

Dollars : 39
Diamonds : 3

Back to top Go down

Etherion Hearts Empty Re: Etherion Hearts

Post  Aurum_Crescent Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:29 pm

If only the plots are a little cheaper. I got many experience with managing towns in previous servers, so I know what works the best for me in a long run.
Aurum_Crescent
Aurum_Crescent
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  daHboyzz Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:50 am

I live here and it's great, great post Aurum!
daHboyzz
daHboyzz
Admin
Admin

Dollars : 24
Diamonds : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadrin Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:38 am

I noticed you are very strict with the town rules, you make sure everyone read them properly and wont let anyone go unless they did.
Gadrin
Gadrin
Owner
Owner

Dollars : 82

http://ddserver.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaHans Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:48 am

on any server i was together with aurum, for example the very first one, our town was the biggest one, we made a few mistakes, and stuff went down.
The second one had stricter rules and was more successful but there was a map wipe and still some griefing.
After the map wipe, we grew again.
Aurum made the rules clear, made everyone read them ,and also made it all very organized, He's the guy who i deem worthy of a town leader in total.
Rules may seem strict, but they work.
also, screw formatting right now : D

MegaHans
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Dollars : 10
Diamonds : 1

Back to top Go down

Etherion Hearts Empty War

Post  Aurum_Crescent Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:27 am

Rome has declared war to us. This has started by remedox, who went killing our residents and destroying our farms. We do not show mercy to anyone of Rome, with a few exceptions. Fabian and ANDREAS are allowed to visit Etherion Hearts. Anyone who wants to shop are allowed to come 2, but keep an eye out if they are from Rome.

Whitelite and Remedox are the main force who started it. They are not allowed in under any circumstances. Use lava to ward them off.

The war will end if Rome surrenders and give us back the repair costs, or if Rome falls. It will also end if Remedox and Whitelite resign as members of Rome, in that case Rome is not to blame any longer.
Aurum_Crescent
Aurum_Crescent
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Flashrazze Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:31 am

Yes i know that two players they were very unpolite before and they were greifers. I think they are the "auj" as somebody was griefing inside Rome... maybe this war will end faster if i catch them at what they are doing, cuz i think they re avoiding mods. Cool hope it all gets solved, as fast as it can...
Flashrazze
Flashrazze

Dollars : 39

Back to top Go down

Etherion Hearts Empty Do not touch the roads

Post  Aurum_Crescent Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 am

I designed the roads in a checkers pattern on the surface. Do not even touch these roads or you get removed directly. I noticed that someone replaced the cobblestone with stone slabs. If I catch that person, he will not only lose his town, but all his levels 2 and can never enter this town safely again.
Aurum_Crescent
Aurum_Crescent
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: