Divided Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i would register mod named: maintodead

2 posters

Go down

i would register mod named: maintodead Empty i would register mod named: maintodead

Post  maintodead Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:54 pm

name: jaanus
skype jaanus.ivask if you want to add me add:)
server : im helpful online sometimes 24/7
i will help server any time!!! this is cool server and we have to keep it up!Smile
if i become staff or member i would go help new people and yea probaly evry one!!!
how i help: hackers,or someone whos flying or what ever! and a 2 flying dudes on server got on vid! vid comeing up soon:) so thats how i help im vidding so yes i can build amazing buildings:) so yea:) chill whit people help them and evrything:)

Last edited by maintodead on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : messed up srry:()

maintodead

Dollars : 6
Diamonds : 0

Back to top Go down

i would register mod named: maintodead Empty Re: i would register mod named: maintodead

Post  Gadrin Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Ok, now you wish to become a mod, Ok. "im helpful online sometimes 24/7 " But do you really know what 24/7 means? No? Ill tell you, it means 24 hours, 7 days. In other word you sometimes play 1 whole weak, without a minute of break. Is that right? I doubt. "i would go help new people and yea probaly evry one" Im glad you would, now what does "help" mean to you?
"how i help: hackers,or someone whos flying or what ever! and a 2 flying dudes on server got on vid!" Now that is Ironic isnt it? Also you said you were going to give me the video. But... where is it?, Sorry but experience I had with you, and the fact you didnt give me the video yet got you down.

Failed to be chosen
Gadrin
Gadrin
Owner
Owner

Dollars : 82
Diamonds : 3

http://ddserver.umbb.net

Back to top Go down