Divided Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lskrome's App

2 posters

Go down

Lskrome's App Empty Lskrome's App

Post  Lskrome Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Name: Lskrome

Why should I choose you to be a staff member: becouse i got alot of experience with it, and i do like to help peoples with what ever they do need help with. I do also like to creat buildings and Towns. and it wud be really useful with an staff plot.

What are you going to do after you became a member of staff: I'm going to help the server as much i can, and i'm going to make a town/City. for new players in the server, and i might also just advertise the server more.

Last edited by Lskrome on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just needed to change it a bit)

Lskrome

Dollars : 6
Diamonds : 0

Back to top Go down

Lskrome's App Empty Re: Lskrome's App

Post  Gadrin Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 pm

You said "Why should I choose you to be a staff member: becouse i got alot of experience with it" but is there anyway you
can prove that? Just read on. "and i'm going to make a town/City" Well, I'm simply going to say No. Because I'm not choosing
staff to build, but to support the server. "and i might also just advertise the server more." Voting would be Alright, but it is good too. "and i do like to help peoples" You like to, but will you? Ok now the final question I asked you at the beggining. "Why should I choose you to be a staff member: becouse i got alot of experience with it" So is there anyway you can prove that? Yes, by becoming a mod and showing me.

Chosen as Mod
Gadrin
Gadrin
Owner
Owner

Dollars : 82
Diamonds : 3

http://ddserver.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum