Divided Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising campaing

3 posters

Go down

Advertising campaing Empty Advertising campaing

Post  Flashrazze Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:42 am

We need more people,
lately i notice that less people are playing on this server so it is a low chance itll get many donations.
It would be great if we could make people vote for the server more often. On the other hand i think somebody should make some short videos for youtube showing the server and the plugins as those get the most attention. It would be also great if we would reccomend this server to our friends or other people by pasting its name and ip on youtube or other minecraft forums. I think it could be a great idea to draw more people to the server and so pay the upkeep. Tell me what you think. BTW if u see spelling errors dont hate it was all writen on my Android.

Flash
Flashrazze
Flashrazze

Dollars : 39
Diamonds : 3

Back to top Go down

Advertising campaing Empty Re: Advertising campaing

Post  Gadrin Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:46 am

Yes, i have noticed, I have a plan for a good system, but i think this could decrease amount of people playing.
Gadrin
Gadrin
Owner
Owner

Dollars : 82

http://ddserver.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurum_Crescent Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:29 am

Currently getting some people here with a post on my forums. Already 3 joined because of that (yesterday). I hope the others will soon follow. Also I am taking the banner for random advertising soon on many sites. I think I can get at least 10-25 people to join this in 4 weeks. Also we need several people to post videos on youtube about it. I am still trying to reach some of my old members, so that they may join.
Aurum_Crescent
Aurum_Crescent
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Dollars : 125
Diamonds : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadrin Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:35 am

Wow, you are extremaly helpful, Yes, I need to do something to make people do videos about the server, a free trial donator? What do you think?
Gadrin
Gadrin
Owner
Owner

Dollars : 82

http://ddserver.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down