Divided Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ungriefable Fortress!

3 posters

Go down

The Ungriefable Fortress! Empty The Ungriefable Fortress!

Post  Imperial22 Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:46 am

I have constructed a basically ungriefable fortress on singleplayer. I used World edit and TooManyItems to constuct it. It consists of a square surrounded by 20 length 1 width and 10 height walls. Then move in 4 blocks at the corners and build up a wall 10 high and 1 wide in a square, parrallel to the other walls. This is the Fortress its self. Then cover the gap between the walls with dirt 1 block thick at the very top. Then add a 2 block outward ridge with another block on the very top of the most outward layer. Now build a pyramid of glass over the top of the Internal fortress and put lava at the top four blocks if constructed correctly. Now here's the expensive bit... cover the top of the entire structure in lava but do not let it flow over the edges. Now go inside the structure - will require an admin or somebody who can fly. Get them to remove the dirt from below. then make sure you have an entrace tunnel past the lava. The idea is that if a griefer tries to mine the wall, they cant get through without dying. Im running out of battery now so im gonna post pics

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
=

Last edited by Imperial22 on Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong images)

Imperial22

Dollars : 4
Diamonds : 0

Back to top Go down

The Ungriefable Fortress! Empty Re: The Ungriefable Fortress!

Post  Gadrin Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:10 am

What is the point of making it, all i have to do is protect it with region
Gadrin
Gadrin
Owner
Owner

Dollars : 82
Diamonds : 3

http://ddserver.umbb.net

Back to top Go down

The Ungriefable Fortress! Empty Yea... but

Post  Imperial22 Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:39 pm

just to prove that it can be done, + i forgot to mention that underneath there is a four block deep pit of lava to stop griefers from digging under and up.

Merry Christmas!

Imperial22

Dollars : 4
Diamonds : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  MegaHans Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:41 am

Nice Job I'd say...

MegaHans
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Dollars : 10
Diamonds : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum